PDA

View Full Version : day 3

kirstyelizabeth
28-11-09, 18:20
so ive managed 3 days so far, and my side effects are not as bad as i thought they would be, ive felt light headed and sick nearly constantly, but nothing that i cant handle, and ive also hardly slept. I just keep telling myself that its worth it in the long run.

Its when i start worrying and getting anxiety that im at my worst though, i get heart pulpitations really bad and cant control them. i so badly hope i get this all under control soon :(

looking4answers
28-11-09, 21:38
You will be fine..The art of learning to control anxiety is just like any other subject in school. You have to practice and keep trying and keep trying and finally it gets better.Sometimes its better and sometimes worse..We are all in the same boat but will try and help give you support to help you .Keep reading the forums on here.It helps me..and sure it will do the same for you. good luck..Michael

kirstyelizabeth
28-11-09, 21:44
well im currently feeling really low and cant remember why im even bothering :(

bajskorv
29-11-09, 00:23
I've been keeping a blog (http://thismessismymess.blogspot.com/) as a sort of, document the side effects/home made CBT kind of thing. You're welcome to read it if you want. From the sounds of it, we're both in the same boat.

kirstyelizabeth
29-11-09, 09:44
thanks, ill have a read of it

den68
29-11-09, 10:59
the anxiety seems to get worse when you first start the pills but hang in there it gets better and better as the days go by. i felt a bit better from week 4 and then it kept getting better