PDA

View Full Version : Time to give up?

kingmuma
28-11-09, 20:22
I've been taking Prozac for some time now, well since the 12th August started on 20mg, increased to 40mg and just been back for a review and they've increased it again to 60mg and was told that the highest dose I can be on without being hospitalised.

At what point do you give up and accept that it's not workig for you, I'm very relucant (ok scared) to try something else because of horrendous side effects of mirtazapine. Along with the prozac, I've got sleeping tablets, diazipam and still don't feel any better...

So fed up of this now, can anybody give me any light in this very dark tunnel???

Pat

EmmaJane
28-11-09, 20:38
im on cipralex and amytriptiline, along with diazapam and sleeping tabs when needed. Only been on them 3 weeks max. Can they not mix 2 types of medications? Are you able to get any therapy help aswell?

kingmuma
28-11-09, 22:35
I've asked about CBT and there's a long waiting list apparently, and didn't know that I could take two together. Have got to give the 60mg a month before going back to Dr's but so fed up of being like this x