PDA

View Full Version : 2 Full Blown 'ATTACKS' Today.

Ruby94
28-11-09, 19:42
So im back with yet more bad news.

Today i decided to have a shower, i love having showers they make me feel so good and better about myself, well the middle of my shower i suddenly felt chronically ill and faint, i couldnt help but fall to the bathroom floor and didnt move for 10 minutes. It was horrible. With a little help from my mum and partner i was fine again. I dont know what happened if it was panic or not but it was the most horrible experience ive felt. :weep:

Anways the second 'ATTACK' was just now, i was doing small jobs by cleaning my bedroom and suddenly felt hott and weak and ill. This has left me feeling like i cant do ANYTHING anymore. I dont know what the hells wrong with me. :weep:

Ive eaten well today. I just dont know about this im well and truley once again Puzzled.

suzy-sue
28-11-09, 19:49
Sorry to hear that Ruby ,had you eaten ? Sometimes low blood sugar can cause those symtoms .Medication can also cause unexplained dizzyness as it can cause temporary low blood pressure .If it happens again it should be mentioned to your Dr ..Hope your ok now ? luv Sue xx

Ruby94
28-11-09, 19:53
Yes im fine now, i have eaten today and going to the doctors on monday i just hope i make it untill then, i hate laying about but at the moment i feel as if i have to //