PDA

View Full Version : Need Willpower & Motivation!!

Purple Fish
28-11-09, 20:44
I am so desperate!! I need to lose weight as I had an operation on my stomach 3 years ago and because I have gained a stone and a half since, my scar is beginning to stretch and my abdomen is protruding from under my bust.
I feel very down and although I have joined an on line diet plan I just don`t seem to have the willpower to stick to it and lose the weight.
And guess what? When I feel down I eat!!
I`m going to see a doctor on Wednesday to discuss how I`m feeling (I already take Prozac for anxiety) and just to see what she suggests.
I think I`m waiting for some kind of miracle to happen where I wake up one morning and I`m suddenly in `the zone!`
I am a very impatient person and I can`t bare to wait for anything! I am also very impulsive and so this must be my downfall.
Anyone got any suggestions?

Tanya :shrug:xx

looking4answers
28-11-09, 21:33
Wow been there done that so many times.. Right now im a tad overweight..Its not good for my blood pressure or heart or health.. I want to get rid of it but don't want to loose too much.We live in a rural place with not much too do other than chores but well. That physical work I have to do everyday helps a bit.As for the will power you are the only one that can do that. When I have been on a strict diet..I hated it and felt cheated and every commercial would come on television that has fantastic food. I started staying away from televison and getting out and finding things to do outside.. It helps and just keep thinking when you are measuring those portions think about you are doing it for your health and for peace of mind. Good luck.. Michael