PDA

View Full Version : So tired

manx_kitty
28-11-09, 21:13
My whole body is aching, my neck hurts, im tired of thinking all the time and now im scared that im just going to drop dead :weep:

looking4answers
28-11-09, 21:20
Nope I have felt the same way you do for over 30 years..and every moment thought I would drop dead..Even have times that I feel like it now ,but its more likely for me to now than then lol. Don't worry be happy. relax as much as possible and take care..Live long and prosper :D You will be fine.. Michael

nervy-paul
29-11-09, 13:46
I've often felt like that, especially in my bad old days. I'm a firm believer that a over-active racing mind is bound to exhaust and tire us, especially when we are the way we are, I know is does me still. Take care of yourself, write down repetitive thoughts that you can't let go of, it makes it much easier to then let them go. Writing them down is like confiding in someone - one of the reasons why this forum is a safe haven for many of us here. Take care. :hugs:

sarah jayne
29-11-09, 14:45
I feel exactly the same, it seems to be never ending. If you ever need a chat then feel free 2 pm me.
Sarah xxx

phil06
05-04-10, 23:47
I'm bad at the moment like from 8pm I feel tired..seems to be a phase.

If it's not Insomniac nights it's nights where I just need bed or my eyes are falling asleep early on. It's annoying as most of the time I like late nights.

I have no reason for this tiredness anybody any ideas? :blush: Sometimes it comes on and I panic like a tiredness attack. :wacko: