PDA

View Full Version : Really fast heartbeats out of nowhere!!!!! Help

doonser
29-11-09, 07:43
Hi
I have just had a really weird sensation can anyone tell me that they have had this.

I was just in bed kinda half asleep half awake and out of nowhere my vision went weird and my heart just started racing like it was going to burst through my chest. I started to freak out but didn't want to wake anyone in the house so just after 2 mins it went back to normal.

I am totally paranoid now that my left arm is heavy or weird. I have had thisfeeling a lot and know it's just my imagination making it worse.

I have recently been put on cipramil and went on a higher dose 2 days ago wondering if this could be it. As I have suffered with insomnia because of the tabs and have been given Xanax to counteract this.

I have had loads of attacks but nothing that just seem to come out of nowhere!!! Now I'm afraid there is something wrong with me.....

Why can't I just get over this!! It's so frustrating.

Can anyone tell me if they have had this

thanks

mandyclare
29-11-09, 07:56
If you are feeling like your imagination is making it worse this sounds most definately like anxiety but I would go along to the Dr and discuss this and let him just check you over to put your mind at rest.

Hope it sorts itself out soon

Mand x