PDA

View Full Version : This is me

ItsNeil
29-11-09, 22:23
Hi, Im Neil, I found your site via Bing whilst actually looking for a S* chatroom! can i find 1 tho, not a chance.... maybe thats a good thing maybe not!
I suffer from Depression possibly Bi-polar but they cant decide lol.
Iv'e been pretty ill with it this time coming to a head since about June but b4 that in the background. I've tried ODing but got found & also spent a month in Hospital where I poisioned myself but couldnt even get that right! I have cut myself up & also fractured my knuckles punching a door & got found by a nurse as i was about to swing from my belt in the shower. Shows how crap my luck is lol.
I've been out of hozzy for about 7 wks & still really struggling, altho i think the meds should of kicked in: Lithiam Carbonate, 800mg, Mirtazapine 45mg & Queitapine 50mg. The Lithium & Mirtazapine are already high doses.
Im having a real crap time of it, having walked out on my wife & family 18 months ago, (just Divorced) having a boss (who was meant to be a bloody good mate),who put me on a misconduct charge to get rid of me, once he found out I was taking Anti Depressants. (He doesnt agree with them & it put his insurance for me up!)
Oh & if thats not enough I have just dumped my G/f of at least 8 months, because I cant be doing with her telling me she loves me 10 times a day.
So that about sums me up I think.
Answers on a postcard
Neil.

nomorepanic
29-11-09, 22:25
Hi ItsNeil

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

maddie
29-11-09, 22:26
Welcome Neil.

This site is full of helpful information and people ready to listen and share experiences with you. I hope you find it helps.

looking4answers
30-11-09, 03:36
Welcome to NMP we are here just like you and are all supportive of each other. I hope that we can help in someway to make you feel better and sorry you have experienced so much trauma in your life. Take care. Michael

Veronica H
30-11-09, 08:29
:welcome:Neil. Glad that you have found us.

Veronica

ItsNeil
30-11-09, 20:04
Thanks for the kind replies guys. After reading some of the posts from others maybe im in the wrong site, most of my problems are Depression related. My Anxiety & self harm issues all stem from it. I dont know lol.