PDA

View Full Version : Terrified!

MissJennayee
30-11-09, 03:25
& I was doing greaaaaat for a few weeks there until a few days ago I had a panic attack while out doing errands and now I've fallen back into my old ways :weep:
Instead of googling I've always just went to message boards for people with the illness I fear, and let me tell you.. not a good idea.
New one is a spinal cord tumor which has all the same symptoms as MS ( always been scary to me ) except this one is "better" in my hypo brain - it's fatal.
It started with tingles in my left hand, then more tingles, then twitches, then buzzing, and creepy crawly sensations. When I was doing okay they vanished but of course, RETURNED and everyone including my Dr. was telling me if it was serious - it wouldn't come and go.
WELL, I was just reading a message board and some guy had a cyst in his cervical spine and he put that the tingles went away for a while? Greaaaat.
So now, I'm like what do I do? I feel trapped and my boyfriend, mother, and my brother won't even talk to me about it because they feel it's just "feeding my habit" What the hell? I'm stuck. I just don't know what to do. I know my symptoms can be anxiety related but they can also mean something awful? How are you supposed to decipher what's real and what's anxiety?
I'm tired of this :unsure:

tnt808
30-11-09, 04:46
Hi Miss,

I honestly haven't learned to decipher between the serious *symptoms* and my anxiety ones. It's something that I hope to learn one day, and the sooner the better. I hope you find some relief from your symptoms soon!:hugs:

looking4answers
30-11-09, 05:32
ok . from the confessions of a googlerteer lol.. trying to make you laugh here.. so far I have had..

1.Pulsative Tinnitus.. Very serious
2.Brain Tumor.. Oh there are many different types with each type many symptoms.
3,Heart issues are heart attack and stroke.
4.Cancer
5.tumor in the stomach
6 aneurysm in many different places.
7 MS
8.Hypo Edema
9.Hace
10. AMS
11. plague
12, Lyme disease
13. Cerebral Palsy
14. Cancer of the jaw bone ,face or ears
15. Parkingston disease
16. still working on a stoke
17 . high blood pressure.. I do have elevated but not high
18. still wondering about my heart
19 ..still worried about my brain ,tumor, hemorage
20. Still working on MS with weak muscles from laying around to much then I tremble when I actually do something.

Many many more.. I would say . uh you probably don't want to google anymore.. but if you do.. ask your doctor first about what he thinks about internet medicine.. We are here for you and all feel like you ..just be careful with the googling.. Michael