PDA

View Full Version : It made me feel good

Keitharcher
16-11-05, 14:45
I think I should share this with you all. Just recently I have had some real dark thoughts, you know what use am I the world would be better off without me, my family could get on with things without me to tie them down. You all know the sort of thing.

well I have visited an hypno therapist the change is wonderful, the dark thoughts are still there but way back in my mind. The doc has started me on SSI's (which I find out are for depression) so hopefully there is light at the end of the tunnel. The thing i want to share is if you are thinking of hypno therapy go for it, its not painful or scary in fact its quite relaxing.

Well it appears to have done me some good anyhow

keitharcher

lainey
16-11-05, 15:24
Hi Keith

Glad to hear the hypno has done you good, onwards and upwards mate!

Takecare

Elaine x

Meg
16-11-05, 15:32
Glad to hear its helping Keith..

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

Barb
16-11-05, 15:48
Good one Keith, so glad you are feeling better

Barb xxx

mirry
16-11-05, 16:19
Hi Keith,

I totally agree about hynotherapy being good for us.

For some time now I have been using paul mckennas CD "supreme self confidence" and it actually worked. I had to do it for 3 weeks and felt better for about 4 weeks.Then I have to do it again and over time i am def having much more positive days rather than dark days!

DONT LAUGH, I have just purchased his CD "I CAN MAKE YOU THIN"
only listened to it twice so far but I think the mans just fantastic!

mirryx

Madwoman
16-11-05, 16:28
spill the beand mirry, are you cheating on our diet club eh?
any good?

Mads xxx

trac67
16-11-05, 16:32
Hi Keith,

Glad to hear you are feeling so much better, keep on staying positive, your doing well.

Take care
Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

nomorepanic
16-11-05, 21:27
Keith

I used to love Hypnotherapy too so I am pleased it is helping you as well.

Nicola

carldourish
17-11-05, 18:37
Keith. I think its great that you went to see an Hypnotherapist. As a Hypnotherapist myself, I was just wondering did they teach you self-hypnosis techniques or NLP anchoring techniques which you can use.

Carl

Keitharcher
17-11-05, 18:42
carl

I was taught to anchor and trigger positive thoughts if thats what you mean, he hasnt done any self hypnosis with me just made me feel better about myself and help to start to shake the depression

keitharcher

carldourish
17-11-05, 18:44
That's great Keith.........

Carl