PDA

View Full Version : Three More Of Colorado and Im Going To Knock It off For a Bit

looking4answers
30-11-09, 07:36
Thought I would put three more videos here.. and well give you guys a break for a while..don't want to bore anyone.

First one shot with my security camera timelapse of the Sun Rise Directly east from my backyard..

Second One. You know you are rural if you have a cattledrive in front of your house.

Third and final.. Clouds kissing the ground and a huge rainbow..

Thanks for letting me post these.. Michael

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZN3mObTh1s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pp3u8j8xnvc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rusKC1sIrwQ

pollyanna
30-11-09, 08:16
one word WOW,

looking forwad to the next installment michael.

P x

Veronica H
30-11-09, 09:16
:)Double WOW! with two extra WOWS! on....keep posting these Michael they are really beautiful and so calming to watch.

:bighug1:I hope you are having a good day.

Veronicax

looking4answers
30-11-09, 09:40
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh shucks maam's .. twas nothing .. :blush::blush::blush::D

JohnBliss
30-11-09, 18:51
Amazing!!!
Thankyou
John

looking4answers
30-11-09, 22:27
Thanks again John,..Michael

Mya
01-12-09, 01:33
Thank you for sharing! My hubby and I miss Colorado soo much! I think I told you in another post that we took a cross country trip and it was spectacular! It is amazing what our country has to offer. From mountains, oceans, desert and praire, the scenes are endless. I said some bad things about our country in some other posts and feel bad for that. It will always be clear in my heart that I am proud to be an American.

looking4answers
01-12-09, 02:50
I too am proud as well but I have opinions that others might find offensive.. I do try not to spread them around but I get upset and let them fly but well then I get over it..Don't worry we all say things that well.. we don't mean to say. not that we aren't thinking them lol but we say them.. Come back to visit and come see us ..we will probably be here.. Michael

Maj
01-12-09, 09:00
It must be so lovely living there - no high rise flats, nosey people, parking problems!! Sounds like bliss to me. Thank you for sharing this with us.:yesyes:
Myra x

EmmaJane
01-12-09, 10:31
How lovely

sb001f8994
01-12-09, 10:52
lovely, I would love the tranquility shown in your clips.
Carol x

Slothette
01-12-09, 16:27
Fantastic :)

looking4answers
01-12-09, 23:19
Thanks Myra and Emma.. yes sometimes it feels like a paradise other times I feel lost.. don't know where I am and what im doing here.. Its just a weird feeling. We live out of town and never go but once a week sometimes every two weeks..

Strange I was in town today and since we don't go that often I was sitting outside waiting for my wife to come back from the store.. I just didn't feel much like talking today so I didn't want to go in..Not anxiety just blah.. But I started thinking everytime
we go to town it seems like we are just visiting somewhere. In four years you would think I would feel familiar in town..but I never have..

Then when coming home its no wonder why I feel that way. We spend most of our time out here ..where there is little or no houses within miles.. Its almost like another place.. Anyway thanks for the kind words. Glad you liked the videos.. Michael

magpie girl
04-12-09, 16:20
spectacular views all the wonderful wild life,my idea of paradise.If i could just stick a few postage stamps on myself id post myself to your house today:yesyes::yesyes::yesyes::yesyes::yesyes:

looking4answers
05-12-09, 04:11
Magpie,

You and the others that commented here are welcome here anytime. My wife was just saying why didn't I invite my friends from here to come visit and take in the sites. You would absolutely love it if you liked the videos.. Just stick some postage on and come on over.. :-) You are all so kind for commenting such lovely thoughts..Michael

jeff72
19-01-10, 03:28
Brilliant:yesyes:

Corinne
19-01-10, 04:51
Oh, poo! All the links tell me that the videos were removed.

The West is beautiful country! I wish I could have seen your videos. I'm from Pennsylvania, by the way!

looking4answers
28-01-10, 02:04
Im sorry Corinne.. I thought no one was interested. so I took them off..I have others posted on another site if you are interested let me know and Ill link them to you .I have millions.. of outwest videos.. lol.. We are wanting to sell our out west place and move further west to Oregon or California we are really tired of the rural life but that wont happen until the last part of this year poohy .. anyway thought I would let you know I have some other ones posted just not here.. Michael