PDA

View Full Version : Anyone been on Klonopin?

ClemmonsHoo
16-11-05, 14:52
Same thing as Clonazepam. I'm trying to ween myself off of it, with my doctor's permission of course, and I'm having a lot of problems, the biggest being no sleep. I don't think I've slept more than a couple of hours a night for a few weeks now. The sleep problem started even before I started cutting back on the Klonopin. I don't know what to do. Ambien and Lunesta both failed to help. I also feel anxious, unfocused, and restless. I'm taking today off from work, even though I can't afford it, to try and meditate and calm down. Any ideas on how to improve sleep? I think my Docs and my Counselor have given up on it, but my Counselor thinks my brain has just forgotten how to shutdown, and that 1 or 2 good nights of sleep might fix it, but she doesn't know what else to do.

eeyorelover
16-11-05, 16:12
hi there :)
I have never been on Klonopin but my son was on it for his seizures. Never had any problems sleeping tho.
Have you thought about trying valerian? It has worked wonders for me. I had the same problems sleeping and it seemed that after using it and getting some good sleep, I was able to go to sleep without it. And the big plus for me is that it didn't have the nasty side effects that I have had when taking sleeping aids.

Sandy
(eeyorelover)

If the world didn't suck... we'd all fall off :)