PDA

View Full Version : head problems again....sorry! x

debs180
30-11-09, 10:57
Hi,
Sorry for another post on my head problems, but just need a rant really and hopefully someone who can either understand or symphize........
Ive been getting headaches which are accompanied by pressure, mainly at the back of my head, but can be anywhere. Sometimes my head feels full of something which is horrible and scary. Ive been feeling abit of balance as well.
I had a appointment last thursday to discuss a headache diary i was asked to keep, he didnt really seem bothered by any of it, and didnt give me any ideas at all, but to ring back up middle of this week if things havent improved......well they havent, and today i have no headache, but alot of pressure and that fullness feeling, which in itself is horrible. Im getting on with everyday life the best i can but that niggly doubt of "what ifs" are causing me quite alot of panic at the moment.
Can anybody relate to any of these symptoms at all...... sorry to go on!!!
Thank you in advance.

Debs x

emily51964
02-12-09, 21:14
ye sdebs completely i acn relate!! the pain i get isat the top on the left side...sometimes its bad sometimes it isnt. i get alot of pressure round my eyes and ears and i too get dizzy. but i kno now the dizzyness comes after a worry and realise i hav these wierd feelings...because i am panickig my increased heart rate causes the dizzyness. !! it is such a visious circle which i am really stuggling to break out of. everytime i think to myself i am ok, i seem to punish myself by thinking 'what if' and its like worrying is such a habit if i dont worry im scared i will miss something. this probably sounds crazy but i hope it helps a little just to kno ur not alone :) i hav been prescibed anti depressants which hav helped to take the edge off te worry xxx and dont apologise we are all hre 4 pretty much the same reason xx

DanixVx
04-12-09, 01:48
i know how u feel there. back of the head pains i was told by my doctor are from tension and stress. as are most head pains. as for the full feeling. i have that all the time. i have recently (i tend to self diagnose myself alot) put it down to lack of sleep and there for straining my eyes to look at things. i hope this is of some help. i have headaches and bad balance every day.

also with the 'what ifs?' i get those every day. and if im not havin a panic attack i have a panic attack because im not having one and i dont no what im ment to feel like .... i cant win :(

looking4answers
04-12-09, 02:13
Could be the weather changing . My wife and I both are feeling like this a lot lately. Michael

brisaya
04-12-09, 02:34
hiya

im having this too headaches, feel like my head is tilting back all the time and my balance is off, went the dr and she said virul infection .... maybe is the weather too?

Hope we feel better soon ((((huggs)))) zzz