PDA

View Full Version : Yet another n00b!

gcl86
30-11-09, 17:06
Hey there, my names Gary, suffer from some bad anxiety which i was kind of unaware of exactly what it was for around 3 years,finally bit the bullet and went to the docs when it got waaaay to much and been on citalopram for about 3 months now and feel so much better for it, feel back to me old self. Stumbled across this forum and feel it would be a great place for support and to share experiences with similar people in similar situations which can only be a good thing, so HELLO EVERYONE!:yahoo:

nomorepanic
30-11-09, 17:07
Hi gcl86

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

bottleblond
30-11-09, 17:10
Hi Gary

Welcome along to NMP! :yesyes:

It's a fantastic site with lots of information, support and lovely members.

Nice to meet you.

Lisa

pollyanna
30-11-09, 17:10
Hi Gary and :welcome:, i am sure you will find the site useful.

best wishes

P x

Maj
30-11-09, 17:11
Hello Gary:welcome: Pleased to hear from you. I'm so happy for you that you are feeling better. You'll get lots of support from this site.
Myra:yesyes:

gcl86
30-11-09, 17:20
Thanks guys, just wish i found this site a bit sooner! As im sure your aware with friends and family (even though they are so supportive and try to be understanding) there is only so much they can really understand with what you can describe to them, a network like this with people going through the same thing is invaluable. Im sure ill be chewing many of your ears off in the forum at some point! hehe

Veronica H
01-12-09, 00:23
:welcome:to NMP Gary. Glad you have found us.

Veronica

lc2613
01-12-09, 00:25
its good to hear someone joining whos made so much progress well done and welcome x