PDA

View Full Version : Day 4 wish they would work now!

labamba
30-11-09, 17:24
Been really up and down since last night think it's cos I'm back to work tomorrow and so nervous about it! Feeling like I can't cope. Got some diazepam which has been helping till the citalopram kicks in. Just feel like I have had a major setback as been doing great up to three weeks ago.

Maj
30-11-09, 17:29
Always remember, setbacks make you stronger! Everytime you come through a setback you actually recover more and more. Of course you are anxious about returning to work - we all would be. Just take one day at a time and look after yourself.
Myra x

kirstyelizabeth
30-11-09, 18:35
i was anxious about going back to work today but i managed it and im so glad that i did, its like taking the first step back into normality

EmmaJane
30-11-09, 18:39
Its a big move going back to work, anyone without anxiety would probably be a bit nervy. Your tablets will soon kick in. Hang in there

gcl86
30-11-09, 19:08
Excellent Kirsty, that first step back to work is a huge leap it feels like, but the sense of achievement of doing it can give you a great confidence boost. Hold onto that as your going and you'll be there
G

labamba
01-12-09, 23:40
Update: made it in to work today, morning the worst as was not in till lunchtime as working till 9pm tonight. I managed and coped fine too. Feeling more relaxed than I have for awhile. The citalopram has def curbed my eating though not a bad thing though as could do with losing a stone. I have lost two stone since about this time last year when I was comfort eating lots! So one thing to be happy about just now. Night all and thanks to everyone for their care and support.
:)

gcl86
02-12-09, 17:25
Brilliant news there! Great to see your continuing to improve, keep us all updated :)