PDA

View Full Version : Stress, Anxiety Then Pain

messianictalmud
30-11-09, 20:10
Hi went into a bank today after various telephone calls about some documents they needed to see, the call centre told me to go into my local branch and get staff to fax my documents through to the applications team..Simple Enough !

Well into the branch I walk and explained my visit, to which the branch rep said "oh well can't you come back later or another day? all this is very time consuming.
I could feel myself stressed by his reply to me, next I find that anxiety kicked in and then in the space of moments I was in pain in my lower back!

When I got away from the bank, I started feeling better and the pain eased away.

It crazy even though the psycs have told me that anxiety can bring on physical pain and I knew that is what happened today, at the same time I just don't seem to comprehend that anxiety can bring on physical pain.
I'm sure I'm going barmy!

looking4answers
30-11-09, 22:21
You are just thinking about every minor pain you have. You are what we all know about ourselves.. We are hyper sensitive and our awareness is sharpened. Before you realized that you had anxiety and you were busy with other things..you wouldn't have noticed this pain.. you would have just went on about your day.. but now that you know you have anxiety you think about every little ache and pain.Even if you are in the most best of heath and shape you are going to have pains here and there its just life.. Michael

BabyRachel
01-12-09, 10:36
I get pains when im anxious and cant sleep.... I get aches in my knees, ankles and wrists. Its annoying.. hahahaha. But id MUCH prefer that than a panic attack...