PDA

View Full Version : panick attacks at work

petegms
16-11-05, 16:56
so recently, the passed 3 weeks ive been getting panick attacks at work. Today when i came in, i was pretty tired and sort of hung over, within 20 minutes of being there i felt a little panicky, and you know are friend anxiety is so friendly as to escalate so fast! I started feeling really light headed, then i felt like i wasnt real and started getting real short of breath. and i just kept overthinking it in my head. so within 25 mins of being there i told my boss i had to go. It seems i NEEd to take a xanax before work, which i didnt today. I hate having to rely on it, and as people have told me its one of the most addicitive benzo's. and of course drinking regurlaly doesnt help either. I was just wondering, now that i have had so many panick attacks at my current job, am i associting panick with my work? I am thinking bout calling in tommorow and calling off for a couple weeks, its not even that big deal of a job. I am working minimun wage, part time so it wouldnt be a big loss. It just is horrible that i cant get through a normal work day without freaking out. Anyways this is my place to vent when i feel like there is no one to talk to.
<33[Sigh...]

mazz
16-11-05, 17:24
hi pete do you think it might be linked to the tiredness and alcholol i know bothare linked to panic attacks . mazz

Keitharcher
16-11-05, 19:20
Hi pete

I think that it might be related to a few beers and lack of sleep as well, dont do anything silly like throw your job until you know for sure

Keitharcher