PDA

View Full Version : wierd symptoms

Joeturner2
01-12-09, 16:03
hey guys just really needed someone to talk to about my new symptoms,
does anyone get one minute hot and sweaty clamy hands/ feet and then the next mintue there like freezing like ice ??
does anyone else get shaking of the head and inside the chest, i can also feel my heart beat in million places but its not fast just normal pace. always feel dizzy like im on a roller coster is best way to describe it always getting headache my eye lids twitch like mad

gypsywomen
01-12-09, 16:11
hi yes at sometime or another had same symtoms it anxcity dont worry

EmmaJane
01-12-09, 16:42
Definately, when Im very anxious

Joeturner2
01-12-09, 16:43
well i dont feel anxious :( but who knows maybe i am ...

EmmaJane
01-12-09, 16:51
Subconsciously, you maybe. Its a vicious circle, your getting these symptoms, so you get anxious/panicky, the more anxious you get (whether you realise it or not ) the more symptoms you will find. Hope this makes sense :-)

Ikari
01-12-09, 16:54
My palms are hot and clammy nearly all the time at the moment, even when I don't directly think I feel anxious - It's quite frustrating, that's for sure!

Joeturner2
01-12-09, 17:15
Subconsciously, you maybe. Its a vicious circle, your getting these symptoms, so you get anxious/panicky, the more anxious you get (whether you realise it or not ) the more symptoms you will find. Hope this makes sense :-)

yeh i can totally see where your coming from

Joeturner2
01-12-09, 22:52
But how u make it stop :( and the pain in my chest

Joeturner2
04-12-09, 08:15
Does anyone get tinging in there feet, they feel so heavy sometimes ican barely move mu toes, got a real bad neck today and top of my back and shottin pains in my head