PDA

View Full Version : very personal problem, best if only ladies read

pinkcherryhearts
01-12-09, 17:54
hi
this is a really personal problem but its worrying me so much, everytime i have sex im in agony during and after and sometimes i bleed, ive been checked over and the doctor couldent find anything wrong but its really getting me down and im frightened that i wont be able to have children, :weep:

suzy-sue
01-12-09, 18:02
Have you had a SWAB test for infection ? Maybe the pain is due too tense muscle spasm s due to anxiety ..You need to be reffered to a Gynaecologist ,im sure its not going to stop you from having children ..Please dont think the worst ,These sort of problems are easily sorted ..Luv Sue x

ElizabethJane
01-12-09, 18:11
Bleeding during sex could have many causes. I often used to bleed during sex. This was due to an erosion of the cervix ie a build up of cells on the cervix which left an uneven surface which would bleed later this was cauterised with a laser. I also had an incompetent cervix ie any slight pressure on it would cause me to bleed. It is best to seek an expert opinion on these matters and I doubt whether this will stop you having children.

mandyclare
01-12-09, 18:16
This is almost definately something that isnt serious but may need treatment. You should be sent for an ultrasound scan to check for uterine fibroids (harmless) and as the post above said be checked for cervix probs etc. Most of these things can be treated easily so don't worry about it but I dont think the doctor should ignore bleeding. Go back and ask to see another doctor.

Mand x

pinkcherryhearts
01-12-09, 19:39
thankyou for all your replies, i will go and see the doctor again and try to get it sorted :)

miss diagnosis
02-12-09, 12:44
without meaning to be too graphic are you wet enough during sex?
I was having this problem but was soon sorted out with some KY jelly.

I dont know if im right about this but i found the pill made me very dry and sex was quite uncomfortable...it was a bit of a vicious cycle cos it be sore and then the next time id be worried about it being sore so it made it worse cos i was anxious.