PDA

View Full Version : My Weird Sexual Desire.

Ruby94
02-12-09, 11:11
Eversince ive been with my fiancé ive formed a sexual desire and i kind of act it out in my head during sex. :blush: Its really embarressing and i dont think i could ever say what it is. But ive started reading erotic stories about this 'sexual desire' and im really into it. It wouldnt be something i'd do out of the bedroom without my fiancé but ive kind of asked him what he thinks about it and he said its ok but its not something he ever thinks about. I feel ashamed and really anxious about this because i cant stop thinking about it when im intimate with him.

Is this wrong!?

maxine
02-12-09, 11:28
Don't feel embarrassed , we all have little fantasies, certain thoughts that make up blush and erm.. excited.

Why don't you explain to him that it might be something you'd like to make reality.. could be a fun little game for you both to play??? :shades:

Ireni
04-12-09, 13:29
No, not wrong and nothing to be ashamed of in the slightest! Most people have things like that that they're ''into''. I'm not sure what you could actually do about it - like, whether you should suggest it or not, but whatever you do, don't feel bad about it.

suzy-sue
04-12-09, 13:51
As others have said Ruby ,its perfectly ok and normal .Whatever Rocks your boat I say :winks:..It doesnt hurt anyone ..Luv Sue xx

sb001f8994
04-12-09, 14:10
What ever floats your boat as they say! Fantasies are normal and harmless, they only become a problem when the other person doesnt like yours! Word of warning though, often fantasies dont turn out as fantastic as we had imagined...not that I know this from experience of course!!!
Take care,
Carol x

BabyRachel
04-12-09, 23:48
What ever floats your boat as they say! Fantasies are normal and harmless, they only become a problem when the other person doesnt like yours! Word of warning though, often fantasies dont turn out as fantastic as we had imagined...not that I know this from experience of course!!!
Take care,
Carol x

Thats sooo true. I have this one fantasy... Tried a mild version of it... HATED IT.... Some things are best kept as fantasies than living as realities.

But every fantasy is normal and nothing to be ashamed of!! Fantasies should be encouraged!! Id love to reccomend a book to you, about all kinds of different womens sexual fantasies. Its called My Secret Garden, by Nancy Friday..

http://www.amazon.com/My-Secret-Garden-Womens-Fantasies/dp/0671019872

BUY IT!! Its so worth while!! Its a great Christmas present to yourself.

Ruby94
09-12-09, 02:14
Thankyou :) i'll have a look.