PDA

View Full Version : What a waste of time

anx mum
02-12-09, 13:46
Just returned after seeing the nero at the hospital told him about this constant headache getting me down:mad:stiff neck and now numbness in face and pain in eyes still not giving me any answers so fed on and scared whts going on for f*** sake going 2 my gp later hopefully he will listen

mandyclare
02-12-09, 13:50
Did he say it was anxiety?

KK77
02-12-09, 13:52
Can't believe you're still suffering like this. Shame pregabalin didn't help either. You should be tough with them, ruffle their feathers a bit.

mandyclare
02-12-09, 14:01
It's so frustrating when you feel like you are not making headway. I hope the GP helps. let us know how you get on

anx mum
02-12-09, 14:01
whats going on:weep:cant cope anyone

alwaysworrying
02-12-09, 14:05
Hi there, I have just joined this group and I dont know your history but have you seen an ENT? It could be sinus problems. I spent about 3 years with headaches, dizziness, off balance, tension behind the eyes. It started off as sinusitis but when that was gone some of the symptoms remained and every time I thought about the symptoms it made them worse.

mandyclare
02-12-09, 14:11
Anx mum... you can cope.. you have to find a bit more strength within yourself. Eventually you will get answers. Keep focusing that you will feel better eventually.

Allow yourself to have a five min good old sob to get all the frustration out and then at the end of that 5 mins focus on the positives and concentrate on getting well.

Hugs.. Mand x