PDA

View Full Version : please please help

leelee100
02-12-09, 18:52
im really scared about some of my symptoms. aching limbs,completley wired, scared to get out of bed. feeling exhausted,everythings such an effort,withdrawn,nervous of loud noises,rumbling tummy,short breath,urinating frequently, retching, the fears,shakes,waking up ill in the night feeling so rough,racin thoughts..i have no temperature and just feel like im deteriorating or im seriously unwell.

Anyone else had this? :lac:

mandyclare
02-12-09, 18:57
Ive had some of these symptoms and not others but i know that every one can be caused by anxiety. It's very tiring isn't it. This is going to sound so condescending so I apoloigse in advance but it really helps if you can find another focus.. some sort of hobby.

I really hope you feel better soon

Mand x

gypsygirl30
02-12-09, 18:58
I've been feeling similar things the last day or so...especially exhausted, spacey, and like everything is a huge effort. I keep trying to tell myself this is just the anxiety, as I've been having a tough time with it the past week, but I'm not totally convinced. I wish I knew what to tell you to help you feel better, but at least you know you're not alone in feeling this way.

Dazo
02-12-09, 20:52
I have felt exactly like you do very many times.
I hope things turn for the better really soon for you.

NoPoet
03-12-09, 23:39
Sounds like you are stuck in "fight or flight" mode which happens during an anxiety attack. Your body reacts as if you are constantly under threat from a predator or some danger in your immediate surroundings. This would explain all of your symptoms. The tiredness is probably from lack of sleep, interrupted sleep patterns and adrenaline depletion -- basically you have been on alert for so long you have run out of adrenaline and need to sleep to recharge.

If you aren't currently receiving treatment for anxiety you should look into it. Self-help such as relaxation mp3s and gentle exercise should help.