PDA

View Full Version : anxeity over meds

bomberbeamish
02-12-09, 19:00
bear with me,

i take seroquel 25mg 4 times aday, one morning one lunch, one tea time, one bed time,, for last 5 ish mths, the doc wants to change me to 50mg slow release one morning and one tea time. well im geeting in arite state, i was always get anxoius over my meds with any cahnge and get panicky when i take new ones cause once in in my system i cant get it out. i know there samr bur different form and slow increaes,, wil i notice the change, will i have side affects again, help .

lucy xx

looking4answers
03-12-09, 01:00
I think you have posted this before and I answered then to..You and I both are paranoid about meds and side effects. If you read the side effects you will surely experience them.I try never to but sometimes by accident I see them somewhere and then I freak out. Also meds affect me different too.. Meds that are made for the general population sometimes have reverse affects and side effects.. on me.. So I have to be careful.. Good luck to you and here is hoping no side effects for you ..Michael

erin31
03-12-09, 10:38
Hi. I have never taken seroquel but when I was first put onto venlafaxine I was on two or three doses daily which were changed to one slow release tablet in the morning. Like yourself I was reluctant to change and extremely anxious but it was actually much better. I just felt calmer throughout the day, no ups and downs which I used to get previously.
I certainly didn't get any new side effects. It really was the best thing for me at the time.
Good luck and let us know how you get :hugs:

bomberbeamish
03-12-09, 15:19
thanx for the advise, im picking new tabs up tonite and mite take one to nite, and do that for a coulple of days, then swicth the mornings ones.x