PDA

View Full Version : I've come home from my parents

36star
02-12-09, 20:03
Where I have been staying for the last few days. Today, after a counselling session, I felt strong, and decided to come home. but I can feel myself getting aggitated. Last night I slept, on and off, for about 4 hours. The most sleep I have had for over 2 weeks.
I am trying really hard to distract myself, but my head is too busy, and already I am panicking about trying to get to sleep. i so want to be strong, and not have to drag my dad out to come and get me.

Downsinthenorth
02-12-09, 20:10
I'm not sleeping properly at the moment, so you have my sympathy. Feels very lonely when everyone else is asleep, also I worry about being able to function properly the next day.

Hope you get it sorted out. Wish I could.

margaret jones
02-12-09, 20:12
Hi Sorry you are having a bad time at the moment , Did you feel positive after the councelling session ?? Try and get that feeling back. It is so hard for you but try and relax do some steady breathing maybe , listen to some music ?

I hope you can relax you will feel so happy tomorrow if you manage to , but dont sweat if you cant and have to ring Dad

Take Care Margaret

DeMac
02-12-09, 20:27
Days are long enough without the nights being just as long - could u ring the counsellor and push forward ur next appointment - Maybe speaking to ur parents on the phone for a wile could help you settle a bit better. Hope you manage to relax a bit.

All the best -Dee :hugs:

36star
02-12-09, 21:02
Have just had a chat with one of my workmates, that has calmed me a little.