PDA

View Full Version : Full of fear or depression all the time :(

xBettyBoopx
02-12-09, 21:02
Hi folks

Me again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :weep::weep::weep:

Lately I have been either really fearful or depressed ALL the time!! I don't even get away from it anymore in sleep. I have started to have nightmares about dying or something bad, I wake up in a sweat with heart racing and breathless. I don't want to get out of bed because I'm so tired!!

One other thing.................I gave up smoking (I never told anyone here because no one even knew I smoked anyway), but since then have developed acne on my face, chest and back!!! Does anyone know anything about this to do with quitting smoking (ciggies)? I have looked on the web but can't find much about it. I used to have acne, which went away after a long time, but it left a really greasy skin. Now I'm full of acne to top it all off!!!!!!!!! Like all other physical and mental problems aint enuff!!!!!!!!!!!:weep::weep::weep::weep: Doctor will only give me antibiotics, then I will rattle cause I'm taking so many tablets!!!!!!!!!!

Oh sorry for rant...................needing a miracle here!!

Love
Els
xxx

looking4answers
03-12-09, 00:53
Sounds like we are both feeling pretty much the same.. I didn't give up smoking and probably wont. I know the anxiety wiill cause me more damage than the smoking.By the way its snowing AGAIN. On a lighter note .. my blood pressure was lower this morning than ever.. So hope that worry tapers out.. Also your suggestion of ordering anyway in your post . I did so last night and found I felt a bit relieved in some weird way .Order whether im going to be here or not.. Now.. If you can just use some of your advice to feel better. I sure hope you will feel better soon. I worry about you .. Michael

xBettyBoopx
03-12-09, 18:45
Hi Michael

Thanks for replying. I'm glad you're looking toward the future anyway, I'm sure I don't know why I can't take my own advice!!!! Why are you worried about me? That's worried me even more!!!!!!

Els

PanicOver!!
03-12-09, 18:58
Hi Els

Sorry you are feeling low at the moment
I gave up smoking about 5 years ago and had a few really shitty months with things from weight gain ... greasy skin.... cough ... to aches..
But it does go away and you will feell better.
I also had a major health anxiety about my heart to the point of paranoia... i wont bore eveyone on here .... i have recovered now but if you want to know more or just talk please feel free to pm me

Stay strong and never stop looking for your answer xx

Marc

NoPoet
03-12-09, 23:28
How long ago did you stop smoking? If you went cold turkey, it can cause pretty nasty withdrawal symptoms, which would certainly explain the way you are feeling now.