PDA

View Full Version : hey everybody...........

complic8ed
28-01-04, 20:39
hi, i'm kristy and i'm 22. i've had depression, anxiety, and all that since i was 8. muscular dystrophy hit me when i was 8. it slowly got worse. i developed scoliosis and it got worse, so i had a spinal fusion when i was 12. after that i had to use crutches. school was hell. i had to start using a wheelchair permanately when i was 16. i graduated from high school in'99. i got my first boyfriend in nov. '99. he dumped me on valentine's day, 2000. i cried nonstop, i wouldn't eat or drink. they put me in the pavilion[mental hospital]. i've overdosed before. first i was on prozak, then, paxil, then, zoloft. i got married 5-19-01. then i got put on paxil cr. it didn't help. they finally said i got ocd and they put me back on paxil, but a stronger dose. it don't help....

Buby
28-01-04, 20:51
welcome Kristy,

youve had a tough life. but youre not alone on the scoliosis, jade, has it too she 14. shes a memeber on here too, shell probably reply to this, shes really nice. Had it since you were 8 years old, god you have had it bad. Are you happily married? its just you were put on paxil...i dont know what that is apart from a drug to help you for something...im a bit slow lol. ive suffered from depression its not nice is it, most of us has suffered from it actually. and that boyfriend of yours was really mean, sorry if this brings up momeries.

we all will support you in any way we can, in advice, by listening, anything. its great on here you can relieve stress and tension by just typing.

keep posting and sorry it wasnt a great reply, i didnt really know what to say. Hugs to you and your hubby. Rachel xxxx

complic8ed
28-01-04, 21:01
hi rachel, nice to meet you.
the marriage is good. my husband goes to anger management. i run my mouth a lot about the cleaning and stuff like that. i was told the paxil would help, but it hasn't. i go back to the psychiatrist soon. hopefully she'll put me on something that will work.
-kristy

Samantha
29-01-04, 09:53
Hi Kirsty welcome to the site, sorry to hear you've had a really tough time, i hope you can find this site helpful, everybody is really friendly and will support you in anyway.
Sam