PDA

View Full Version : Getting Better!!!!!

jojo81182
02-12-09, 22:22
Hi Guys,

I just wanted to post this as a bit of light at the end of the tunnel... im on week 4 of prozac & psychotherapy and I must say, the symptoms are gradually fading.... Ive gone from having CONSTANT anxiety and daily panic attacks to the odd feeling of anxiety and only 2 panic attacks in the last week!!! I cannot believe how much has changed in the last 4 weeks! The only symptoms i've had over the last couple of days is the throat tightening thing after eating, a few palpatations and a bit of dizziness

I've tried a bit of Reiki - which was FANTASTIC & cannot wait for my next session, i've eliminated caffeine from my diet and switched to camomile tea (an aqquired taste lol) and i've tried my very best to adopt positive thinking, this is the hardest thing to do but i read my little bit of positive thinking info given to me by the wonderful reiki lady and feel that it is gradually sinking in.

Anyway, like I said, I just wanted to give others some light at the end of the tunnel. I know that when you're in the highest state of anxiety possible that there is no light but i've thrown myself into anything that I could in order to get me better and am reaping the rewards - I just want people to know that anxiety isn't for life and if I can get on the road to recovery then so can anyone else!!!

Feel free to PM me should anyone fancy a chat,

Lots of love xxxx

looking4answers
03-12-09, 00:50
It sounds like you have had a wonderful breakthrough and on your way back to the way you used to feel. The signs and your writing really tell a good story.. and sounds fantastic.. Good luck to you.Michael