PDA

View Full Version : Confused

manx_kitty
02-12-09, 22:29
Im really confused over my anxiety, it only seems to be there during the day from when i wake up until about 5 o'clock in the afternoon and then i feel absolutely fine.

The thought that makes me anxious during the day is the meaning of life and how we got here, i only seem to think about this during the day then i completely stop thinking about it at night, please help, im really confused :unsure:

manx_kitty
02-12-09, 22:53
Can anyone shed some light on this?

erin31
02-12-09, 23:16
I wish I could help you but my anxiety once it strikes lasts all day and night.
Hopefully someone else will be able to shed some light on this and help you to understand why your anxiety follows this pattern.

gypsygirl30
03-12-09, 14:01
My anxiety doesn't go away completely in the evening, but it is certainly much lower. For me I think has to do with being at home in the evening, and feeling more relaxed there than at work.

Dazo
03-12-09, 14:04
I have no idea why its like this, i often feel better in the morning until lunch.
Then when i am off to the restaurant for lunch it starts and then i cant break the cycle.

The evenings is bad for me, i am longing for the times when i felt that it was so nice to go to bed for sleeping.