PDA

View Full Version : Feeling Alien !!!

Ruby94
03-12-09, 00:54
:weep:Ugh!:weep:

Tonight was horrible so very horrible! Keep reading and i'll explain what happened. :weep:

I woke up in the afternoon because i got no sleep earlier that day. And i felt like shxt, i still do. Well anyways i get up and my head feels heavy and achey, my ears feel like there are balloons in them, and my throat is dry, my stomache is empty and achey. And my partner is pxssing me off big time.

Cut some of the story out to get to my panic attack. So we decide to see his friend who lives in a flat, because they are having a get together. Things are fine but time passes and i start to get really hott and sweaty, i start to feel very unsettled and i cant breathe properly, my head goes light and the room starts bending .. in 1 hour i finally got my partner to leave with me. On the way home i felt the same, i got home and he put me infront of the tv and said there you go. And sat down with his crate of beer on the other side of the sofa.

Now i cant sleep because.. my ear is hurting and im freaking out every minute, i keep jumping at the smallest things outside. Im restless and scared because my body feels alien.. thats the only way to describe it, everything i look at looks big and in detail. :weep: I dont drink or smoke so i dont think its anything to do with that. Ive almost had enough with life im telling ya. :(

Alisonj
03-12-09, 05:24
It can get better Ruby, I promise. I responded in your other post and hope that you will do a few of the things I mentioned. I am here anytime you feel you need to talk!