PDA

View Full Version : Survey on anxiety and emotion - would love your help!

elodie
03-12-09, 05:13
Looking for research participants!

My name is Elodie O’Connor and I am conducting a research project under the supervision of Associate Professor Petra Staiger as part of the requirements for the Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) degree.

My study involves completing an anonymous questionnaire with questions on emotion regulation, personality, and anxiety. It will take approximately 20 minutes to complete, and your responses will be anonymous. If you are over the age of 18, I would greatly appreciate your involvement in this study. However, your participation in this study is voluntary.

Please note that completion of the questionnaire is an indication of your consent to participate in this study. As this study is anonymous, please do not provide any identifying information.

If you would like to participate, an online questionnaire can be found at: http://www.deakin.edu.au/psychology/research/elodie (http://www.deakin.edu.au/psychology/research/elodie)

Alternately, you can contact me at elodie@deakin.edu.au, if you would prefer a paper copy of the questionnaire that you can complete and post back to me.

Thank you for your help; your time is very much appreciated. Elodie.

BabyRachel
03-12-09, 11:53
I did it.

If you find any interesting results that you think would help all of us with anxiety please post them here :)

suzy-sue
04-12-09, 00:38
me too ! should have done it last year tho ..Iwas worse then !

ElizabethJane
09-12-09, 19:06
Hi I have taken the survey. It is really interesting but it does go on a bit. The questions are very personalised so it isn't the type of thing that you could gain anything from unless you are the person who is doing the survey. It asks questions about panic and anxiety and how you would deal with certain situations. It then asks the same question again in a different way. There are several pages of this so you need to allow about fifteen minutes to complete the survey.