PDA

View Full Version : Alo

Jellie
04-12-09, 02:34
Hello! Its nice to find a forum with people who understand what i#m going through.. I have anxiety since i was born pretty much, probably genetic somewhere, however it has been most crippling since i was 18 (am 21 now).
I have anxiety about most things, particually being ill,fainting,losing control,agoraphobia,claustrophobia (can't win lol), travelling, crowds/socialphobia, food,random panics, most things. The last few months have been very bad, it just makes me feel crazy all the time and have been developing phobias to everything.
I used to be able to control it a bit more with obsessive habits, tried without and now they don't even work. Too scared to try meds so i just stay inside a lot and hide! Have tried lots of therapies but as i can't work much cannot afford to do much :(
Anyhoo,look foreward to chatting with you all :)

diane07
04-12-09, 02:38
Hi Jellie

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.