PDA

View Full Version : off balance - anyone else?

anxious1
04-12-09, 14:41
has anyone else suffered or suffering from off balance - i had a cold/flu around 7 weeks ago and have been off balance since which is worse when i am walking it feels like my steps are thumping in my head, my nose is blocked but runs when i am walking it is worse on the right side my leg feels heavy and i feel i have no control over the coardination, i have also had headaches in my forehead and top of my head and when i blow my nose my ears fill up. i also have the feeling that i need to unpop them too. i have been to the doctors and he said my ears were fine. but i am really worried that it is something incurable the doctor gave me diazapam (i only use in an emergency) but the off balance is really bothering me now-can anyone help

thanks

Joeturner2
04-12-09, 16:02
yeh i get this but same as you no one can say what it is !

guitarpants
05-12-09, 18:47
This is by far the worst symptom I experience and the hardest for me to handle. It's been over 3 months constantly for me.

hunny
07-12-09, 10:16
Hi
I have symptoms similar to yours but mine have gone on for a loooonnngg time
My Dr says everything I have is anxiety and I know full well it's not as my ear pops and get sore and I get numbness on the right side of my face

It sounds to be like vertigo/labyrinthitis caused by your cold
Go back if your not happy , I hate this feeling and I wouldn't wish it on anyone else

H x