PDA

View Full Version : feeling really scared

36star
05-12-09, 10:57
I just went out for a walk, cos walking usually helps to calm me down. All of a sudden, from nowhere, I felt really scared. Have never felt like this before, and can't pin down what it is I feel scared about.
Not sure if this is down to meds or not, but am sat here shaking as I type this.

Rosslyn
05-12-09, 22:44
That's exactly what happened with my first panic attack. They appear out of nowhere. I was in that constant scared feeling for literally a year (on and off- but the whole year felt surreal, filled with memory of constant fear that can't be pinned down). But once you realise it's just a perception, it does get better. You can do this. Don't panic, you'll be fine. =)

36star
06-12-09, 08:39
This was nothing like any panic attack I have had before. Is not too bad today, maybe cos I managed to get a whole 3 hours sleep, the most I have had for several weeks now.

Jellie
06-12-09, 10:45
The last few months i have been getting different panics too so i cannot control them in the same way anymore. Quite often i find i have to put myself in somekind of bubble (with sparkles:) ) before i go out which does help sometimes with the spinny ones. Its not nice to have em for sure :( *hugs*

xx