PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else?

Historienne
05-12-09, 14:00
Hi I've been feeling more anxious the past couple of days and I don't even know why... I think it's cos of the random symptoms but who knows... the old chicken or the egg thing again I suppose! Anyone have these weird things:

Occasional warm sensations in the tips of the index and middle finger

constipation and excessive bloating (all of the time) - I think the constipation is due to me not eating properly due to having no appetite due to feeling anxious!

stinging eye (right only) with foggy/misty vision in both

when I get out of bed on a morning and stand up the sole's of my feet have strange tingly/electric shock feelings in them until I have walked on them a while

Feeling as though I am not emptying my bladder properly and consequently having dark yellow urine (this is mainly in the morning)

I just seem to get pins and needles REALLY easil;y now a days... say if I put my hand across the back of the chair to stretch out it only takes a ouple of mins before I get pins and needles and I'm sure this never used to happen before?

Constantly twitching big toe on the right foot.... alsothis soudns very odd but I've noticed my right foot isn't as sensitive to touch as the left.... it's not as ticklish anymore¬!!

Arrgh!! Just needed to get this all down and hope someone replies!

Ta

Gazman
05-12-09, 17:16
I just seem to get pins and needles REALLY easil;y now a days... say if I put my hand across the back of the chair to stretch out it only takes a ouple of mins before I get pins and needles and I'm sure this never used to happen before?

Constantly twitching big toe on the right foot.... alsothis soudns very odd but I've noticed my right foot isn't as sensitive to touch as the left.... it's not as ticklish anymore¬!!

Arrgh!! Just needed to get this all down and hope someone replies!

Ta

hehe i twitch all over but have developed a weird bubbling almost constant twitch on the outer edge of my left foot which is driving me mad with worry.

As for the pins and needles thing... well i'm the same lol i seem to get them really quickly now but i think it's just the anxiety has made us so aware of our bodies we just notice these things more.

I also seem to get anxious about the symptoms rather than being anxious then getting the symptoms, but i've had many tests and the docs think anxiety with somatization so i just have to try and accept that.

Historienne
05-12-09, 22:52
Thanks for your reply.. Its like a vicious circle. All day today from my neck right down to my fingers on my right side is feeling numbish. Weird.