PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in Northampton (I'm In a villiage just outskirts)

Alana29
05-12-09, 14:23
Hey all...I'm new to the site .Just wondering if there is anyone around Northampton?
Would be great to talk to some people with the same kind of anxiety issues as my self near me so maybe after a while can meet up for chats and if have children...Little play dates!!
xx

margaret jones
05-12-09, 16:44
Hi Alana

I dont live anywhere near you but just wanted to say hi and hope you find someone who lives near you for meet ups Hope you find this site helpfull i have only joined 4 mnths and found lots of help.

Take Care Margaret:)

magpie girl
05-12-09, 18:21
hi alana im in milton keynes which is not too far away once christmas is over we could arrange a meet up for us all :D:D:D

debsmk123
05-12-09, 19:58
hI,

I am Debs

I thought i was going to have 1 tonight i had them bad 6 months was depressed but I am confident and people l;ike me alot I am chatty like to go out when my son moved out which was a releif e to be honest.

it started thats nothing to do with it i didnt under stand they would just come on both parents got cancer with in 2 years had to deal with that bbut every thing is fine i thing about a ilness i could have and then it starts i have to do yoga have isolated my self i think wont let men or women get to close as been let done before through jellousey, i have joined maybe this site can help meet friends and help me with this axiety which scares the hell out of me ll. i am 42 but people never belive it they say i look 30 get asked out alot but never go for it am i normal lol hope so because iam told i make people laugh but cant seem to make me HAPPY .

I am scared

wayne
06-12-09, 20:01
hi alana

im wayne and live in leicester, not 2 far away.
welcome to nmp.
wot do u what anxiety do u suffer, i seem to have them all, health, ocd, social etc

snippy
06-12-09, 20:08
Hi,,,what a small world we live in, I was brought up in a village just outside npton,,unfortunately i now live in somerset, but do still have family there,,so sometimes go for visits,,, what anxiety do you have ????

Regards jools x

Alana29
07-12-09, 14:35
Thank you all for your reply's...I'm in Brixworth :)
People that has asked what anixiety i have,i actually do not know....I have attacks when in crowded places,small places....If i feel slightly unwell i fell asthough i have more wrong with me than what i have! (yet i never go doctors,as i don't want to feel asthough i am wasting there time).....financial issues,my children being ill all start some form of anxiety.....I deal with mine by keeping my mind occupied with thoughts that make me feel in control...Sigh breathing is a godsend and helps wonders with me....!!
Hope to speak with you all soon,take care and always remember nothing can hurt us,it's our own mind and we have the power to naturally calm ourselves....Good luck to each and everyone and hope we are all anixety free at some time in the future
Alana
xx

Jaco45er
07-12-09, 17:40
Brixworth, I am just down the road in Kettering

kym_888
17-01-10, 19:39
Hi all,
Im from Northampton, Didnt know theres was anyone else around this area suffering with anxiety! x

jaded jean
18-04-10, 11:03
Hi Kim.
I have G A D as well as depression.
I am in Towcester. give us a shout if you want a chat. I have just been put on citalopram and diazepam, Have been off work fo 7 months now, just saying that is crippling enough but it all takes time.
take care Jean:winks:

nok_tok
24-11-10, 04:47
i used to live there

IndianStar
15-12-10, 19:00
heyy, im in the east northants!! not too far from kettering either!! i have generalized anxiety disorder, deep depression and panic disorder x

Freesolo
25-01-11, 19:48
I live in Corby Northamptonshire

gplus
11-02-11, 13:22
East Northants here - near Raunds/Rushden/Ringstead/Thrapston

josyjojo
15-02-11, 23:28
Hi

I am in Higham Ferrers. Are you Male/Female?

Regards
Joanne

Earthworm
16-02-11, 09:28
Another one here from Northampton, there's plenty of us eh! I suffer with anxiety / panic / depression / OCD

amandadrage
30-08-11, 19:11
hi, i am in a village just outside rushden, would be nice to chat with someone who has anxiety and depression like myself and maybe even meet up sometime for a friendly chat:)