PDA

View Full Version : new alone and fed up

msdynamite
05-12-09, 20:51
Hi all.. im new 2 this forum so wanted to say hi...
i had some mild panic attacksin my late teens when i lost 2 friends suddenley in a car crash but managed to over come them.. however recently since july im struggling to leave the house they seem 2 rule my life.. i have a heart condition called svt where my heart beats to fast. i had surgery 4 that in april and was fine until i got swine flu in july. it came back beating so fast and triggered with it panic attacks.. having nt felt my heart beat so fast in so long n living a normal life that when it happened again it frightened me so so much... i cant control these attacks, i cant work i cant eat i cant sleep because of my heart n the panic. iv 2 small children a fulll time nursing job and a partner that lives 200miles away 5 days a week.. i just want to be able to get out of the house n stop being so anxious and stressed and panicky... pls pls help i need to know there is light at the end of the tunnel.. im 26 and in bits x x

nomorepanic
05-12-09, 20:54
Hi msdynamite

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

snippy
05-12-09, 21:20
Hi just giving you a warm welcome !!!! I am very new to the site,,but reads the posts,and asked new questions,,,,its really friendly here,,,you are not alone,,,you will meet some nice people on here,,,,,take care jools x

Marti36
05-12-09, 21:46
Hi msdynamite. :)

agnes
05-12-09, 21:59
Hello msdynamite

So sorry to hear you're going through it at the moment...all of us on here have had awful times too, and so we really understand. There is light at the end of the tunnel, even if it doesn't seem like it to you at the moment. You'll get loads of support on NMP and you'll find that you'll be able to give support too when you've got through this difficult time

theia

eva12
05-12-09, 22:20
Hi and welcome
Im very new to the site too...i'm in a bad place too at the moment but having support from people who suffer similar is helpful.I know there is light at the end of the tunnel but it's hard to see sometimes.THIS TOO SHALL PASS is one of my favourite sayings..it helps me through because i know that i will start to feel better soon.I also think giving or trying to give support to others also helps.For me it's because it makes me feel i'm worth something!!
I hope you start to feel better soon
Take Care
A
x