PDA

View Full Version : RECOVERY

ashero38
06-12-09, 17:38
Has anyone or do they no of anyone that has fully recovered from health anxiety i need to know its possible please

margaret jones
06-12-09, 19:17
ashero hi
Fully recovered is a big thing i certainly have had years when it has not been previlant , but i feel that worrying about health issues is part of me .I am able to justify some of my anxietys because i have had a couple of operations many years ago . i do avoid getting anxious about my health worries by looking on N.M.P. and seeing how others suffer similar symptons from anxiety . Sorry could not be more positive but hope you are soon feeling better

Take Care Margaret:hugs:

Maj
06-12-09, 20:14
Hello,

After experiencing anxiety disorders people become very respectful of them. Even when they feel much better they always remember how it made them feel. You can live with it in the background very comfortably for years on end. When sensitized again it can rear it's ugly head, but only for a short while with the right acceptance!! So yes, the symptoms can leave you for many years, or maybe forever for some people. I can look back at some of the things I got obsessed with many years ago and wonder why I made such a big deal of it - I think I went through the medical dictionary of symptoms!!
Myra:blush: