PDA

View Full Version : health check

georgie_108
06-12-09, 18:02
I have anxiety and panic attacks about heart issues... I have been seen by doc and had blood test ecg etc a while ago but am now getting a new sympton (pulse in stomach- sometimes so strong it is like a baby kicking). Been to doc about this too and they say it is all linked to the anxiety. Does anyone know how I can go about paying to a see someone privately to have all heart tests etc done to reassure me????

snippy
06-12-09, 18:07
Hi, What you are experiencing is anxiety related, I suffer from panic attacks and i often get a pulse in my stomach, especially when laying on my stomach. I also worry continually about my heart and that is part of my anxiety to. Whenever I feel bad or am worrying about something, I come on here, read threads and symptoms section at the side of the screen,,,this reassures me. hope you feel better from reading this :)

Utility
06-12-09, 18:08
Hi

The reassurance that you need has already been done by the NHS. Please trust what you have been told. These are classic anxiety feelings, including the pulsing stomach.

Jyellowhat
06-12-09, 23:00
Hiya
I paid for a full MOT via BUPA in August. Cost £200 and at the time worth every penny, cos everything was fine. Now 4mths on anxiety back and even when my husband says you had all tests done i still think well that was 4 mths ago, things change, maybe this is happening now or i have this terminal illness. So maybe not worth paying for it.
Hope your feeling bit better,
x x