PDA

View Full Version : I dont like it

snippy
06-12-09, 20:04
Hi, I dont like all this stuff about nexium,,,what is it and why is posted everwhere ????????????????????:ohmy:

diane07
06-12-09, 20:11
don't worry it is spam and has been deleted, please take no notice.

di xx

snippy
06-12-09, 20:33
Hi thanks,,,was worried there,,how come these things get through and worry people ? I thought it strange as every post was covered,,,I am paranoid enough as it is,,,thank you for letting me know

jools

diane07
06-12-09, 20:40
We have an open forum so it allows people to post here, even spam, the best thing you can do if you see something like this is to alert an admin, the quickest way of doing that is by clicking on the triangle top right on the post, that alerts us immediately, sorry if it caused any panic, we deal with it as quickly as we can.

di xx

ElizabethJane
06-12-09, 20:45
thanks for that as I sent an message to Nic and a general message. I thought about sending a message to the spammer. It makes me really cross. The messages that need to get through can't get through. orthers are put off. GRR I am just mad.

diane07
06-12-09, 20:56
Aww, its okay, please don't let it make you anxious, they are spamming, we delete as fast as they put up, sadly they use our forum for advertising and us admin have a full time job getting rid of them, but its nothing for anyone to worry about, if you alert us it is helpful, they last seconds here, just ignore them.

di xx

Mya
06-12-09, 22:03
I just want to say that the admins do a wonderful job on here! I can only imagine how it must be stressful at times to keep up with inappropriate posts. Thank you for all your hard work and giving us such a wonderful site to connect to others like us! I and many others are very thankful for this. :)

xxoo

snippy
06-12-09, 22:29
I am relieved too,,,to know someone is there to watch over us,,,,like angels really:hugs:but it still makes me mad that people are out there trying to upset us worrying folk and cant find an icon to show how i feel !!!!

Mya
06-12-09, 22:35
Ha Ha! I know what you mean Snippy! It is like they already know we are anxious enough and they want to test our limits! Yes, I can't find an icon to show how to feel about that either! At least we can say they bring a bit of excitement to the forum and they keep us on our toes since we took notice to their advertisement! :hugs:

xxoo

snippy
06-12-09, 22:38
I have to laugh at that:D i still ave no idea what they were on about but the name of the drug freaked me out,,,funny really,,and i dont take drugs,,I knew it was wrong and i was worried and now its all sorted :D and i sent you an im xxx

diane07
06-12-09, 22:50
Aww thank you, from all the admins.

Just take no notice of the spammers, we get all sorts selling all sorts and advertising all sorts, we delete as fast as we possibly can so as not to cause any upset to members.
here is the spamming icon:mad: lol

okay its just mine but it makes me feel better

di xx