PDA

View Full Version : Broken Ribs?

Ruby94
06-12-09, 21:28
Hello.

Everytime i breathe in my ribs hurt, and my upper back hurts. Ive been told this could be a chest infection, but im convinced its broken ribs.. im scared if it is a chest infection im going to get fluid in my lungs and im really scared. Last time i had a chest infection i went to hospital and they put a mask on my face full of some kind of air .. lol. But i dont want to get that bad again.

How can i prevent this?
Please reply !! :) Ruby

messianictalmud
06-12-09, 21:47
Even though you may not like the idea, it would be worth you seeing a doctor, even if it's a chest infection they may give you antibiotics maybe! but if it is a chest infection and you ignore it you may end up in hospital in the same situation you want to avoid if that makes sense.

suzy-sue
06-12-09, 22:34
Ruby did you hurt yourself ? how long have you been in pain ?If you have a chest infection you will need antibiotics ,You didnt say if you have a cough or if you were bringing up phlegm ,,this will be green if its an chest infection .You really need to see your Dr only he can make a proper diagnosis .. It can be treated easily the sooner the better Luv Sue x:hugs:

Ruby94
06-12-09, 22:57
Doctors Tomorrow. :) Ty all x