PDA

View Full Version : So sick of this!!!!

tashbarnes87
07-12-09, 09:25
Woke up completely bunged up again today.. Thats 4 colds in 4 weeks, my son keeps getting them and it seems i am as well. i feel so ill & i hate it. Im constantly worrying theres something wrong with my immune system and thats why i cant fight them off. I also have this blurred vision thing, i have started to notice my floater in my right eye more & its like its getting in the way, i have to blink twice to get a clear vision :( i know i have MS along with all my other symptoms :(

monday morning blues!

gypsywomen
07-12-09, 09:28
its hard to shift a cold in this changeble weather lots going around ,,kope your better soon

Ddcoo
07-12-09, 10:36
Poor old you, it is miserable to feel like you do, but I can assure you that a lot of people are feeling the same, they just can't shake off the bugs. I have been much the same for 6 weeks now, I just go from one thing to another, from stinking cold, to cough, to dry/sore throat and now my voice sounds so croaky. Just keep yourself warm, take some medication for the symptoms, eat plenty of vitamin rich food and rest as much as you can, then maybe you will feel much better by the time Santa comes.

Jyellowhat
07-12-09, 13:00
Oh my god,its like reading about myself. Had flu at end of October and have not been germ free since. At moment its chest pains and stinking cold, last wk sickness bug. Mind goes into overdrive EVERYTIME. My prob is that i keep thinking what if i,m the exception to the rule and i DO have something seriously wrong with me. Have started taking immune boosters and vitamin C. This Anx is the biggest pain in my life EVER. Helps to know i,m not alone. Hope you are all feeling little bit better. x x

joyce1980
08-12-09, 21:51
Honey, can you walk straight???? do you fall over and nothing tripped you up???
You know deep deep down you dont have ms, trust me if you has ms you would know.
Also if it makes you feel better, ms does not kill you and there are different degrees, so even if you had it .... and you dont, what's to say you would have the worst case.

Have a look on this site and search MS, you will see MANY MANY people have the same fear because HA symptoms seem similar, I even have a few posts.

In regards to floaters, everyone has them but when you have HA your concentrating much harder on bodily sensations and you notice them constantly, they can be quite annoying.

I keep thinking it's time for you to try some meds but that's up to you matey.

Also after months of anxiety your immune system is shot so getting cold after cold is normal for and anxiety sufferer.

How did the cbt go ???

All the best

Cell block H fan
09-12-09, 07:12
Woke up completely bunged up again today.. Thats 4 colds in 4 weeks, my son keeps getting them and it seems i am as well. i feel so ill & i hate it. Im constantly worrying theres something wrong with my immune system and thats why i cant fight them off. I also have this blurred vision thing, i have started to notice my floater in my right eye more & its like its getting in the way, i have to blink twice to get a clear vision :( i know i have MS along with all my other symptoms :(

monday morning blues!

I was just saying in another thread that everyone seems to be gettting soooo many viruses this year. I dont get many, maybe one cold a year. This year has been one thing after the other! I too wondered about my immune system because of it. I think its just a case that maybe the warmer temperatures for this time of year arent killing off the viruses, so there's simply more of them about, so more chance of catching something?
I hope its something like that anyway lol
Hope you are on the mend soon. xxxxx