PDA

View Full Version : I feel like lame :(

hoppipolla
07-12-09, 17:33
I just feel so low and lonely :(

There was this girl Vicky that I wasn't sure about things with (and we never even met up as we met online originally) but now she is gone I miss her :'(

She liked me you see but missed her ex, and I wasn't sure about things because she is a lovely girl but isn't really so emotional or caring, and a guy doesn't seem as big to her as a girl is for me.

But anyway, now she isn't really sure how she feels anymore, and I feel really sucky ._.

I just want someone to cuddle and be close to that's all, and I am kicking myself for not meeting up with her sooner, I don't know if that would have made a difference.

:'(

Hoppi

EDIT -- my whole world feels like it's closing in on me at the moment :(

bottleblond
07-12-09, 18:23
Hi Hoppi

I sorry that things didn't work out for you :hugs:

You are young and there is a whole wide world of people to meet and be friends with. You seem like a very nice, caring person and i am quite sure there is someone equally as nice out there for you.
Don't rush things and i am sure everything will work itself out one way or another.

Take care
Lisa
xx

BabyRachel
08-12-09, 05:00
Hi Hoppi..

I know its very hard at the moment but try telling her how you feel, just let it out.. Even if she doesn't feel the same, you've done everything you can to make it work..

I am very lonely too, I understand the pain... But we will both find that special someone one day.

Take care xx