PDA

View Full Version : ello

preciouskazz
07-12-09, 22:47
Hiya everyone :hugs:

I.ve just joined today.,me and my hubby was just looking through all the websites about panic attacks...and found this one the best!!

Just a note on why i have joined...

I have suffered with panic attacks for over 9 years on and off..which has been so hard..
Ive now got the point where i cant get out my front door to just go shopping..im trying to seek some kind of help, but just dont know where to turn :( im so lost, as all i want to do is get rid of these horrid feelings....

i hate all the feelings of "not being here" and when i look at things they look surreal, like there not here. I feel like im going mad inside.. i feel like my head is going to explode....all i can hear in my head in my own voice is that im not normal, im mental, im weird.. its horrid... i hate it.. i just wish it would go away!!!
the worst of it all is that i have 2 wonderful kids and a surporting hubby, and i feel like im putting all this on them, its not fare on them...things like on the 6 weeks holiday i couldnt even go out, so they was all stuck in.. i felt so bad.....

going shopping is a nightmare, as soon as i get in the car (hubby driving) i start to panic, i have no idea why....
i walk around looking at people laughing being normal.. i just wish i was the same instead of me thinking im a nutnut and im going to freak out..
i remember staning at the tills after rushing round to get all the shopping my hubby,, god bless him.. was chatting away to me, and it was weird, it felt like i was falling.. it felt like the floor was swiped from my feet, i remember grabing the trolly and he looked as to say .. what you doing ?.. he didnt say it though.. and i said to him did i just nearly fall he said no babes the only time u moved was when u grabbed the trolly.. weird and very scary..... i panic the hole time im out, but as soon as i know im on my way home i start calming down..

well thats my short story i could go on and on lol but i wont bore you as im new :roflmao:

well im karen and its nice to be able to share my feelings with people that understand me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

nomorepanic
07-12-09, 22:48
Hi preciouskazz

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

diane07
07-12-09, 22:53
A huge warm :welcome: to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

best wishes

di xx

Veronica H
08-12-09, 11:43
:welcome:to NMP. Glad that you have found us.

Veronica

debs180
08-12-09, 15:39
Hi Karen,
Glad u found the site, it has helped me so much, hope it helps you to.
Take care

Debs x