PDA

View Full Version : horrid

preciouskazz
07-12-09, 23:11
hiya people im new here and reading some of the posts are mind calming to me, horrid i know but its nice to know im not alone out there feeling like this..

ive become to the point where im so scared to go out.. just incase... not sure why im worried but i am..

i have a meeting tomorrow and have to go shopping afterwards..!!! im sitting here worried about going to both of them, buti have to go as i have avoided going for weeks to the meeting :( but not this time, i so want to go!!!

well hello .. nice to meet you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

eva12
07-12-09, 23:51
Hello and welcome!!
You are certainly not alone in your feelings and it does help to know others feel the same.This site is great..everyone is very supportive and lovely and always willing to chat!
Take care

Downsinthenorth
08-12-09, 08:51
Hi

Welcome to the site. You are definitely not alone in feeling the way you do. Speaking for myself, I am frightened of doing many things, and it doesn't really make sense to me, either.

You might want to think about rewarding yourself in some way, when you have done something you don't want to do. Then you have the double positive reinforcement of feeling good about facing up to your fear, and the associated reward to look forward to.

All the best :)

willitstop
08-12-09, 19:58
Welcome :D

You are so not alone and at times thinking that can be worse than the anxiety :mad:.

ood luck with your meeting and shopping im sure you will be fine :hugs:

bellalew
12-12-09, 12:13
:welcome:you will be glad you have joined all us freindly folks, as i was when first came on this wonderfull site.the one thing it dose for me, is help me cope,feel less alone,and gives me comfort.i have sufferd with p/a+anxiety for as long as i can remember,and here there is always someone there to help take the worry+fear away.i to cant go out somtimes, and worry about doing so,just last week i had to cancel a xmas meal whith freind that had been planned for weeks,i got so worked up it stopped me going,so your not alone in how you feel.i ended up coming on the site that night,and it helped me feel a little less guilty and i felt better after.i feel i can talk my every fear and worry,pour my heart out on here better than i can talk to my doctor,so that tells me somthing.i hope you feel better soon,take care freind.x