PDA

View Full Version : hello, kinda relived to have found you!

mummygarcia
08-12-09, 10:21
hi, im 40 yrs young ..
married, with a beautiful 10 yr daughter
a real worrier (when did that start?) and am just sarting to accept that i may have stress and anxiety issues
i work in care which is not such a good thing, as im surrounded by illness and death - im sure this has contributed to my anxiety, as im always comparing residents symptoms ie alzheimers to my general fuzzy memory etc, lol
i have had an awful cpl years, losing a baby at 20 weeks, then another miscarriage more recently, illness and death in the family, mounting debts etc so i guess im pretty stressed out at the moment
im having lots of weird pains and sensations - pins and needles, numbness down my left side, heart palpitations, and memory problems which are scaring the life out of me .. an ecg came back fine, im now just waiting for b/t results and am in fact going to my gp tomorrow with a whole list of things that are worrying me .. just wondering if they are stress related or i have something seriously wrong with me (im not saying that stress isnt serious)
reading through many of the posts, its becoming apparent that i have always been quite an anxious person .. ive worried about everything from flying, to my daughter going on school trips, my huband coming home 15 minutes late (must have been in a car crash!) to things that are completely out of my control or have yet to happen .. ie currently stressing about my daughter starting secondary school in sept - how will she cope (more like how will i cope!) will she get bullied, cross the road ok etc ? also always looking on the downside of things and having negative thoughts .. i guess as im typing this im confirming to myself that yes i pretty much suffer from episodes of stress and anxiety?!
look forward to chatting with you soon xx
ps. re-read title and realised spelling mistake but unable to correct it .. i can spell relieved, may have made other mistakes else where though, lol !

nomorepanic
08-12-09, 10:34
Hi mummygarcia

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

messianictalmud
08-12-09, 11:34
:welcome: mummygarcia

Veronica H
08-12-09, 11:41
:welcome:to NMP. Glad that you have found us.

Veronica