PDA

View Full Version : helo all what do you think

gypsywomen
08-12-09, 13:35
i have been free of anxiety ,, sleeping well eating going out ,,now this week its back ,i am trying to go with it but hate this i wonder do you think it could be deep down i a worrying about my daughter ,as you know she is having a cancer scare do you think it could b this

bottleblond
08-12-09, 13:39
Hi Gypsy

I think any type of stress like this can kick start the anxiety again. It's what your body is used to when you are stressed to it automaticly kicks back it when you are worried about something.

I hope your daughter is ok and sending you both hugs.

Lisa
xxxx

:bighug1:

gypsywomen
08-12-09, 13:42
thank you love

nervy-paul
08-12-09, 14:44
Hope everything goes well for your daughter and she's alright. Having anxiety is perfectly understandable. Sending peace and kind vibes your way. :hugs::hugs:

gypsywomen
08-12-09, 14:46
your kind paul she will know results of opnext 3 weeks she only in he 20

gypsywomen
16-12-09, 14:08
found out today when she had one lot of pre cancer cells away anther group had grown ,so they had to take them its such a worry anxiety high

ZoJo
16-12-09, 14:22
Hi Gypsy,
You are and must be stressed! You are a Mum and Mums worry, its just your body reacting to the high anxiety. I really feel for you and your daughter.
Sending you both hugs and lots of positive energy :hugs:x

gypsywomen
16-12-09, 14:36
Hi Gypsy,
You are and must be stressed! You are a Mum and Mums worry, its just your body reacting to the high anxiety. I really feel for you and your daughter.
Sending you both hugs and lots of positive energy :hugs:xyour very kind

Satch
16-12-09, 14:46
Hey Gypsy,

Man that is so bad. I hope she is ok I mean it when I say I know aht you are going through. I am sending all my love your way. Take care

Rachel x

sarah jayne
16-12-09, 14:49
I think that even if you didnt already suffer from anxiety then you would be anxious going through such a worrying time. Its only natural for you to feel anxious, shes your daughter and you love her. At least you know that you have beaten anxiety before so you know you can do it again. I hope your daughter is ok, im thinking of you and keeping my fingers crossed.
Sarah xxx

mandyclare
16-12-09, 15:42
Hi Gypsy... of course you will be very anxious when your daughter is going through this life challenge.. if you ever need to talk feel free to pm me.. sometimes it helps running through everything with somebody. You are great at giving people your good advice in here and now it's your turn to need support. Your daughter is getting treatment and thats the main thing.. I hope she will be better very quickly.

Mand x

gypsywomen
16-12-09, 15:49
yes i need all your support thank youhttp://i424.photobucket.com/albums/pp328/Veedance/Motivational%20quotes/inspiration_quotes_graphics_a5.gif

margaret jones
16-12-09, 16:14
Gypsy you poor thing what a worrying time for you all Your anxiety is bound to be bad I will light a candle for you both at the chapel where i work Please Take Care Margaret :hugs:

gypsywomen
16-12-09, 16:50
god bless you margaret ,,my daughter needs prayers love maggie:)

MOJO
17-12-09, 09:40
Gypsy, I am also still praying for healing for your daughter and strength for you all to cope. I hope you get encouraging news soon.
Love Judy.xxx :hugs:

gypsywomen
17-12-09, 09:42
thank you its the waiting i feel for her she is loosing lot weight with worry

julia
17-12-09, 09:55
my heart goes out to you i do hope your daughter will be ok ,waiting is the worst time,once you know what your facing you can then move forward,i will be thinking of you both and praying,we all need extra help at times xim here if you need any extra support x