PDA

View Full Version : have i got OCD?

aussiegirl
19-11-05, 00:48
for well over a year now i simply have to sweep my bedsheets off with my hands before i go to sleep.any little crumb sends me off sweeping again till i find no more crumbs. [V] any comments would be appreciated. [8D]

PTSD sufferer 2 yrs
married mummy to 3 kids

Meg
19-11-05, 00:49
Based on just that ... No .

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

rozza
19-11-05, 00:54
As an OCD sufferer I'd say no too!

Thats just being clean! x

'All I want is to be normally insane' Marlon Brando

EebyJeeby
19-11-05, 09:53
I don't have OCD but I can't bear even the slightest crumb in the bed either. A bit like the Princess and the Pea story, the smallest crumb feels like a huge rock to me!

So no, I would say not.:D

aussiegirl
19-11-05, 09:58
thanks for your opinions guys :D anyone else please feel free to add something :D

PTSD sufferer 2 yrs
married mummy to 3 kids

kate
19-11-05, 10:12
I think this is just normal behaviour that ANYONE would do! No one would want to go to bed with crumbs in there!

My daughter has OCD and believe me if you HAD got this, you wouldn't need anyone else's opinion, you would be in no doubt that you were a sufferer.

Kate

aussiegirl
19-11-05, 10:20
please don't think that i'm a dirty person with crumbs in my bed.that makes it sound awful.i just didn't mean crumbs i also meant fluff,dirt,or anything i can feel with my bare hands.

PTSD sufferer 2 yrs
married mummy to 3 kids