PDA

View Full Version : Hi all

AlanVW
09-12-09, 13:55
Hi all, I just joined today and have already felt better having read a number of posts.
I have had a problem for around 6 months, on and off but more on than off currently. I have a notion to dry swallow continually which causes minor throat discomfort after a bit and some feelings of nausea.
I have been advised that this is a sign of stress and I do believe this as I have a very busy job and life. I have days I forget about it and i'm fine and then it's back for a couple of weeks at a time.
I note many other sufferers online here and look forward to sharing experience, remedies, reassurance etc with you all.
Alan

nomorepanic
09-12-09, 13:57
Hi AlanVW

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Mya
09-12-09, 13:58
Hi Alan,

It is a pleasure to meet you and welcome to the forum. I hope you find much support here and helps you to feel better. I am in the US and although I wish I could communicate with more people that are near me, this site has been a wonderful connection for so many of us all over the world that are walking in the same shoes. You never have to feel alone or judged on this site and the people on here have similar stories to share and good techniques to help you get through some difficult times. Take care and good luck.xxoo

AlanVW
09-12-09, 14:12
Many thanks to you for your kind words of welcome. Feeling better already and checking links for something to help my nausea.
Regards
Alan

AlanVW
10-12-09, 10:56
thanks tetley, I'll try that one.
I'm actually feeling the best today that I have felt for weeks and that's got to be down to the reassurance I have gained from this site.
Fantastic to hear from you all and to read your comments and stories. I hope everyone gets as much out of the site as I have in 2 days and all learn to live with their symptoms in a positive fashion.

gypsywomen
10-12-09, 12:15
this site helped me so much no matter what time day or night there is always someone you can chat too x