PDA

View Full Version : Aichmophobia- Felicia

Felix x0x
29-01-04, 02:27
Hi- It's Felicia again..I had to make a new post because my computer wouldnt let me reply lol:D..All of you guys really helped me..Aichmophobia is when you have a fear of knifes, or sharp pointed objects..no, i havent had any problems with knifes before, and i can think of someone in my family that has and an accident with knifes, my grandma's brother went to a party, got drunk, and got in a fight, the guy he was in a fight with stabbed him a couple of times, and my grandma's brother was living with my grandma at the time, so we went to my grandma's house, layed on the couch and died from bleeding so much and my dad found him (my dad was like 13)..so as you can imagine, i wasnt there, and i didnt know that guy either..by the way, right now im 13, will be 14 in about 2 months...my friends liz, drake, and casey understand me, but i havent told anybody else, besides yall. I didnt think i was suicidal, because i dont want to die...this whole images thing has been happening for a while now...i cant really remember when it started....Meg- Do you know anything that i will help me get thru this? Thanx u guys[8D]
-Felicia

Rennie1989
29-01-04, 18:59
Felicia

I can uderstand ya.

i have this fear but i dont understand why iv got it. its a fear of:
Being on my own
Going out side
Going to school
Going to a strangers house
etc

I wish i knew what they mean, ow well

I would try and face my fear, go up to it gradually, then ya will get more confident, try it, ya dont have to

Jade

Buby
29-01-04, 19:31
hi felicia,

maybe cause you know these stories, you picture them. i know a few stories then i imagine myself doing what ever is in the story. but i dont know.

jade - i hate eating round friends houses, have you had the same problem as well as just going round there.

anyway.. if theres anything i can do just email me, im 14 so's jade so we know how difficult it is at your age. there are some other people a little older than us like samantha....shes...16 i think but we all know what you feel.

hugs Rachel xx

Meg
29-01-04, 19:51
Hi Felicia,

You will get yourself through it by not making a big deal of it, by telling yourself these are only intrusive thoughts and not a premonition or an instruction and by telling yourself that what happened to your Great Uncle was a very long time ago and was an unfortunate tragedy - but has no influence on your life .
Remind yourself that knives are very useful tools and continue to handle them and most of all smile when they start not to be such a worry to you.

Meg

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...