PDA

View Full Version : Please help

tashbarnes87
09-12-09, 19:45
Hi all i have had a cold for weeks now :( goes away then comes back with vengance. i am ill again and for the past 2 days i have had eptopics really really bad.. like all day! im not anxious but i cant stop coughing & am i so blocked up. Is it normal to have eptopics more when your ill :( ? x

Panickypants
09-12-09, 19:49
I get them more when i don't feel well, i had the flu this time last year and had loads of them which i think started my panic attacks back off cos i'd had a really good year x

tashbarnes87
09-12-09, 19:50
thanks hun, i havent had them for ages them bam past 2 days they are awful x

messianictalmud
09-12-09, 19:51
Hi tashbarnes87, sorry your having a rough time lately!
Not sure if people get more eptopics due to illness etc but then again it does make sense.

Maj
09-12-09, 19:51
Yes, I think you can get them more if you are ill or tired. The cold will have made you a bit run down. I get them lots when I'm tired. Hope you feel better soon.
Myra:hugs:

Ddcoo
10-12-09, 12:46
Hi Tashbarnes, I am the same at the moment, haven't got the flu but another nasty cough cold after just having the same 4 weeks back, and like you am having loads of ectopics too. I'm trying to keep my finger off my pulse. Fed up with these coughs and colds, they really make you feel tired and run down. Do hope you feel better soon.

Mander
10-12-09, 13:53
I think I read somewhere that decongestants can make you feel more anxious as well as causing your heartbeat to do slightly wierd things. Apparently they are a stimulant. I've been sick too and have had a lot of these plus a slightly faster heartbeat on and off, and the wooziness that comes with having a stuffed up nose. I'm chalking it up to medication and viruses and trying not to let myself get scared.