PDA

View Full Version : Needing reassurance

jojo81182
10-12-09, 17:53
Right, so, ive been getting better over the past 2 weeks (with the help of prozac, psychotherapy & Reiki), I've had less panic attacks and the constant anxious feeling has gone away.... and then I go and get a chest infection!!

My GP has given me amoxicillin suspension & an inhaler thingy. Today is the second day of the antib's and I have had horrid diarrhea (sorry!) which has seemingly made me anxious all day. My partner is working lates tonight and after my daughter has gone to bed im going to be even more anxious on my own, I just know it!! grrrrrrrr.... i thought i'd beat this rubbish and then this happens... I HATE ANXIETY!

gypsywomen
10-12-09, 17:59
antibiotics give you the 5 bob bits as it is the way the body gets rid of the bacteria so dont worry try some dry toast

Cell block H fan
10-12-09, 18:35
antibiotics give you the 5 bob bits as it is the way the body gets rid of the bacteria so dont worry try some dry toast
^^^^^

annabanana
10-12-09, 18:54
I've taken a type of antibiotics before that gave me diarrhoea (not amoxicillin) and I went back to doctors and he changed the type I was on. If it doesn't settle, I would pop back to the GP and discuss it.

Remember to drink lots of water too to keep hydrated too...hope you get better soon.

jojo81182
10-12-09, 21:03
thanks guys, that has put my mind at rest, never knew that it was a side effect....

thanks again xx

becca
15-12-09, 10:17
im sorry you havent been feeling well try not to worry you will be feeling better soon and then you being anxious will decrease again hope you feel better soon :roflmao:

becca
15-12-09, 10:19
so are we mates kinda sorry i no dat sounds so soft but i feel like an outsider:blush: